Did you know that social accounts are free marketing tools?
Do you have a social media strategy set up for your business? Social media accounts include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and so on. They are excellent for targeting a specific audience and getting your name out. If you don’t already have accounts, I am sure you have thought about it, but had no idea where to start or how to create a good strategy and schedule. I have taken social media marketing courses and have learned some tricks to create an effective social media strategy and get some action on your accounts.
Below is a list of some of the tasks I have done for clients in the past. If you do not see what you are looking for, just ask and I am sure I can help you out.
Management of Social Media Accounts
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Instagram and You Tube
– Profile creation
– Build a campaign to promote business
– Filter and reply to comments
– Twitter list creation
– Changing and updating banners and profile pictures
– Responding to private messages, comments and tweets
– Statistics of your socials
– Hootesuite strategy
– Scheduling posts
– Custom social graphics
– Implementation of Facebook ads to generate growth
– Research and content creation